Am I Brave Enough?

I'm still uncertain whether I am brave enough or do I have the nerve to present my paper via oral communication. But there's no turning back I have to face it, being selected to present via oral communication made me felt appreciated but then further thinking TAKUUUUTTTT!!! This is my 2nd oral presentation but the first presentation in international conference. Whatever happen.. i have to go through this and hopefuly with Allah blessing and all the love overwhelming me from my family I can manage to do it well..

5 comments:

  ijjah

May 11, 2009 at 9:50 PM

good luck yana! awak boleh punye...

  hayat

May 16, 2009 at 10:32 PM

thanx ejahh... sayang awak.. mmuah

  locter

May 27, 2009 at 8:04 AM

tepakso pakcik toman kan. (macam reluctantla gayanya) tapi sebenarnya...

  amylea

May 27, 2009 at 10:54 PM

amin..
go mksu!
=)

  hayat

June 14, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Thank you everyone for the support love all of you..