The Moment to Celebrate


As our routine each year, my hubby and myself love to organize 'kenduri kesyukuran' on one of our kid's birthday. Our pledge is each year we'll rotate between the kids.. who's birthday's party will be celebrated as a grand celebration each year. As for Auni, this year the celebration will only be between us in the family... Mama luv both of you ...

I'm so worried regarding the celebration.. This year, as we are moving soon so the budget is rather thight so.. For this year's celebration.. I will cook on my own... Lets show the chef within.. (If only there is inside there somewhere.. ello ello.. comeout laa)

So the trouble is to decide what to cook?? Will it taste good?? Will it be a success.. Will it be enough.. What if this.. What if that.. Huhuhu scary....

Okay the menu in my mind at the moment will be:

1. Special Chicken Rice (the word special is to cover if it doesn't taste like ussual chicken rice that people used to eat..clever huh)
2. Begedil (my maid is expert in making this)
3. Desert- special corn puding (my speciality)
4. Cake
5. Juices

Haaa.. I think that is enough.. Hope its enough.

The guests? How many guests? Hmm.. this part maybe I will let my hubby to decide.

What else? What else? Hmmmm

4 comments:

  Anonymous

February 5, 2009 at 3:26 AM

pokcik buleh buek teh tarik kaw ajo

  Angahazie

February 22, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Nasi ayamnya sedap .Pudingnya pun sedap.Same goes to Bibik begedil.
Masak sendiri jimat,tapi penatnya nau'zubillah....

  hayat

February 28, 2009 at 1:39 PM

Btul btul penatnya sampai seminggu sebab minggu pas tuh plak ada kursu 4 ari... anyway.. hepi sebab everyone can make it.. Enjoying the gathering very much. Tenkiu for coming yerrr...

  ijjah

March 8, 2009 at 2:39 AM

awak ditagged okay!