Right vs Wrong


Boring boring!! Dunno what the hell happen this few days but I sure do have a lot of difficult choices to make!!

1.To be frank and hurt somenone's feeling
VS
To keep it to myself and it definitely will hurt me.


2. To question my boss's decision and jeopardize my yearly performance index
VS
To let go and continue suffering from the injustice.


3. To be selfish and have more time for my own establishment
VS
to help friends from other faculty but struggle to manage the tight schedule.


4. To be strong and tell the dean that I want to study local ASAP for the sake of my family
VS
To follow his decission for me to study abroad and sacrifice my family's feeling.


5. To further my study end of this year /early next year
VS
To further my study after my husband has completed his..


6.What I want to do
VS
What I should do...
Arghh.. I can't think clearly. If only what I want to do is in line with what I should do... things will be much much easier...

1 comments:

  Anonymous

February 4, 2009 at 11:43 PM

Yana nak sambung PhD dah ke?