Malaysian Hospitality


Whereever I go I will always remember this that no one can doubt the hospitality of a Malaysian. I'm writing this as an appreciation to all my friends no matter how far you are for the hospitality that you have shown me and may Allah bless us all.
Hartworth Harbour tengok seal godang godang

This is the family that we just met for the first time in Dublin but yet the kindness they shown us is priceless and undescribable. All this while being busy with everyday work I think I tend to forget about the soft skill and even worst sometimes I forgot that I've been selfish in sharing ideas or even lending a helping hand to others. But after the experience in Dublin and also London it makes me muhasabah myself of what the value of life is. It's true life without sharing happiness with others is meaningless and we also never know when will this journey of life ends.
From this day onwards I hope I will be a better person. Ammin..
Thank you Dr Yusri and Ain. Hopefully this will not be our last meeting, if Ain opens this blog I just wanna tell both of you that you are most welcome to our humble house in Malaysia. Please do drop by sometime.
Kak Urwah was my senior at school and since I was in form 4 we have been close friends. Though the limitations of being student in a big city like London and also Kareem is facing rough times in finishing his thesis, they had made us welcome. I felt flattered that my brother in law also manage to come and meet us at London. They had made our day in London. Thank you all for the warmth welcome all of you had shown us. After staying for more than a week abroad. It feels really good looking out the window and seeing the sky in Malaysia. No matter where I am nothing beats my love for my country.





0 comments: