Being Real

An optimist will always sees solution in each problem. That is how I tried to maintain strong and thinking positive. But things doesn't always been as smooth as we hope for. Not all problem can be solved with the solution we have chosen. Sometimes the harder we fight the harder everything come crushing on us. Lately, there are lots of circumstances happen that is out of my control.
Scared+stressful+ tired+ lonely = confuse..
I'm truly confused lately, where should I start my step, which and what should be solve first... Is time by my side. Can I manage everything.. Gosh everything is so confusing!!
I wanna be real! And being real.. I must learn to let go things that is out of my control!!

1 comments:

  waris

February 8, 2010 at 10:59 AM

best, best cerita ni walaupun menakutkan, huhu..