I've started the semester at my new uni with lectures to the dental students. They are good students, everyone seems really interested in the subject and even better they were very active in my few previous classes. Hopefully their exam result will be as good.




My daily routines nowadays are so hectic! Eventhough I tried my best to put everything on schedule so that I won't be missing out anything but still there's a lot of things to do. Aside from lecturing, practical sessions, tutorials sessions bla bla bla.. I haven't settled the exam questions and also the tutorial questions...Oh my oh my ... And yet the research is also starting off.. we will start collecting patients next month! The presentations for previous research will also be coming soon, this november and disember but the the final submission date for completed extended abstract is by early next month!!! Arghh... my brain is like cramped by all the thinking need to be done!




Ok better start doing it this instance!

0 comments: