The start of 2009

On the first day of the year 2009 suddenly me and my hubby have this weird nationalism spirit.. We discussed about our country and best of all regarding my recent students. Thinking about the medical students and the dental students nowadays made me worried. Why? Because I know that they are smart students, brilliant students but I'm not sure why they didn't do very well in the previous examination. Maybe the spirit is just not there and they are just not appreciating the opportunity that they had being selected as medical std or dental std they should feel greatful and make the best out of it. Then we started remembering about our own relatives, basically more towards his relatives since I'm the only child in my family.. Thinking about our beloved niece (Kak Yong), my hubby started to have the idea of giving his niece the early exposure of what is it like being a uni student. Besides his intention of buying her few books to get ready for the coming PMR. So of we go to KakNgah's house to fetch her up.
Bringing her to work is great! She's nice and sometimes it feels great listening to stories from a 14 year old girl, after all I was way past that age. Mak Aih... I'm getting older laaa..... She went into 1 of my tutorial and a behavioral science class discussion. Hope she got the idea. She seems energetic and spirited, then I guided her to make her own schedule and to write down her pledge to herself. While having our lunch, my office mate did mention to us regarding the Aquaria at KLCC and Kak yong seems interested in going so I decided to bring her there jst to make her enlightened a bit before going back to school.
Love the trip there .. Here are some pics we have taken but the quality of the pics is not so good bcoz no flash is allowed..

Sapa besar Auni ker fish nih
Em sure we look so yummy to the piranha.....

The fishes look so delicious .. Bakar pun sodappp..

Mamosa.. cutenyerrrr

But the worst part is my son is scared to almost everything that's larger than his palm... Haih...

0 comments: